The I Ching course shows how to consult this ancient oracle, make wise decisions in challenging situations, and restore balance and harmony through a change in perspective.
You will gain skills in identifying the forces at work in creating the situation and what needs to happen for an appropriate solution, which will be what you need, rather than what you want.
The I Ching will always provide the opportunity to restore balance and harmony in any situation, and with balance comes a different perspective and often a different way in which to proceed in resolving problems.
The course teaches how to maintain respect for the I Ching as an ancient classic of wisdom and philosophy, with teachings that will always be relevant for the moment the I Ching is consulted.
Optional final test paper leading to a Diploma in I Ching. The course is accredited by IPHM – International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
“This is really a fascinating course. I am glad I decided to do it, as it keeps me focused and hopefully going in the right direction.”
— J.W. Dorset, UK
“I enjoyed the course very much. I feel that I have learnt a skill that can benefit me both personally and professionally and I look forward to putting my new knowledge to good use.”
— G.R. Eastleigh, UK
“I consulted the I-Ching earlier this week asking if these people might buy our house – it came up with hexagram16 (enthusiasm/harmonize). Enthusiasm is an understatement!!!”
— M.M. South Africa
- what the i ching is all about
- the tao
- yin and yang
- left and right brain function
- the unconscious mind
- how the i ching can help us
- how to approach the i ching
- how to consult the i ching
- the eight trigrams
- the sixty-four hexagrams
- reading the i ching for other people
- methods of consulting the i ching
- understanding the hexagrams
- reading the hexagrams and moving lines
- the meanings of the hexagrams
- how to ask your question
- hexagrams 1 – 10
- developing confidence in reading hexagrams
- hexagrams 11 – 28
- important points of an I Ching reading
- hexagrams 29 – 46
- the phenomenon of transference
- the chakras
- hexagrams 47 – 64
- i ching – book of changes
- how to become your own expert
Please note your payment is processed through my company and will show up under the School of Natural Health & Wellbeing Ltd.
Online Course; £180
Postal Course: £194