Brenda’s Availability for a Feng Shui Consultation
Portugal: 19 June-31 July
UK: 02-14 August
Portugal: 15 Aug-10 Sept
UK: 14-24 September
A Feng Shui Consultation identifies and helps to solve the possible causes of your problems, and works towards achieving your goals. I analyse how you link to your property, the type of energy affecting you, and how the interior and exterior of the property can be arranged for a healthy and positive energy flow. My aim is to help you resolve problems, work towards goals and achieve a positive outcome.
HOME: it helps to create family harmony, better health, more energy, well-being and success in all areas of life.
“I was concerned that I would need to make major changes, but you always suggested a way round any problem to overcome it, which was great. I’m feeling much happier and positive than I have in a long time. I’m sleeping much better which helps a good deal. My husband was worried about his impending redundancy, but he was approached by somebody in his company who was due to retire and said he would be good for his job! So he’s now doing a job he enjoys. It’s all very positive. Feng shui was a good investment for me – you can’t put a price on things going well in your life.”
— C.J. Reading, UK
WORKPLACE: it creates an harmonious and supportive working environment, improving opportunities for success. It helps to reduce stress and encourages good relationships, clarity of mind and direction.
“You helped me with my business and home in Loule. Thank you, because, for the past couple of years my life has been getting better and things moving in the right direction.”
— G.G. Fine Furniture Company, Loulé, Portugal
Client confidentiality is strictly maintained.
- Interview with you by email or telephone.
- Preparation & analysis before visit, based on information from you.
- Email/Telephone exchanges, to apply information accurately.
- 2-3 hour visit to your property.
- Written report with plans & photographs.
- 3 months’ follow-up advice as required.
- My Feng Shui Guide & Tips in advance.
- Discussion of your problems and goals.
- Compass reading and energy analysis.
- Interpretation of your birth data.
- Charting of your good and bad directions
- Analysis of your property inside and outside.
- Tips on plants, colours, paintings, mirrors.
- Tips for boosting personal energy, calming tension, improving health.
- Clutter clearing guidance.
- Advice on reducing electro-stress.
Price: From £200 / €225 depending on the property size and location, to include my Feng Shui Guide, travel, visit, written report, 3 months’ ongoing advice.
Terms: Payment of 50% in advance for preparation, analysis & travel. Final 50% during my visit.
Further visit if required: £95 / €108, plus travel costs.
Another 3 months’ email follow-up: £95 / €108.
Terms: Payment in advance. Please scroll down to end to pay.
Remote / Distance Consultation
- Includes all the above, except a visit.
- Compass reading taken by you and guided by me, if necessary.
- All telephone communication is at my cost.
- Photographs & property plan essential.
- Click here for full details.
Price: From £150 / €170, depending on property size, to include my Feng Shui Guide, written report and 3 months’ ongoing advice.
Terms: Payment of 50% in advance. Final 50% when my written report is ready.
Pre-purchase / Rental Overview
- I help you choose well at the start.
- Ensure that the design and directions of your building support you in happy and healthy living and working.
- I will need the property address, floor plan and your birth data.
Price: £95 / €108 to include written report.
Terms: Payment in advance.
Areas of Work
UK: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Midlands
Portugal: Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra, Algarve
Global: Remote / Distance / Overview
Please note that Clutter Clearing advice forms part of my Feng Shui consultation.
CLIENT PAYMENTS FOR FENG SHUI FOLLOW-UP
FOLLOW-UP VISIT TO PROPERTY £95:
3 MONTHS’ EMAIL FOLLOW-UP: