To focus on the following
– Your needs, challenges and goals
– Support for your health and well-being
– Predecessor energy
– Areas of clutter and stuck energy
– Releasing energy blockages
– To achieve healthy energy throughout
My Aim for You
– Feel good about your surroundings
– More energy and a sense of well-being
– To have control over your life
– For things to start going right
I won’t be doing the following
– Turning your home into a show-house
– Suggesting expensive structural changes
– Recommending lots of purchases
– Suggesting changes you are not happy with
“I was concerned that I would need to make major changes, but you always suggested a way round any problem to overcome it, which was great. I’m feeling much happier and positive than I have in a long time. Feng shui was a good investment for me – you can’t put a price on things going well in your life.”
— C.J. Reading, Berkshire
I may add, with your consent
– Stress relief tips for healthier living
– Nutrition tips for overall well-being
Methods Used in Your Consultation
These methods analyse how well you link to your property, the quality of energy in the property, and how the interior and exterior of your property can be arranged for a healthy and positive energy flow. My aim is to help you resolve problems, work towards goals and achieve a positive outcome.
Traditional Form & Compass Feng Shui
Environment & Building
–Assess influence of landscape & environment.
–Analyse the energy in all areas of the property.
–Assess predecessor energy (previous occupants).
Xuan Kong Flying Stars
–Calculate energy influences on the property over time.
Your personal good & bad directions
–Align you with your natural energy flow, to balance, support & empower you.
Ba Zi Four Pillars
Your personal energies
–Calculate your birth data, and identify and remedy any imbalance in your personal energy. Only used if appropriate to your needs.
Contact me to discuss your requirements