Brenda Martin | Feng Shui Consultant | Oxford & Portugal
As a result of living in a house with many unexplained disturbances, Brenda started to investigate subtle energies.
Her research led her to Feng Shui, how energy flows through a space and how it affects people and places. Brenda discovered that if energy is perfectly balanced in a property, it can have positive life-changing effects.
She qualified with Grand Master Raymond Lo (pictured with Brenda), eventually offering her own Feng Shui consultation services.
“Thank you once again for your kindness and patience. I am so glad that I met you. You are an inspiration. I have a favourite saying which I’m always repeating when we are discussing the flat, “Brenda says ….” It makes us smile.”
— J.G. Algarve, Portugal
Brenda is also the founder of the Come Alive School of Natural Health and Wellbeing, helping people to make positive changes in their health and life through Nutrition, Holistic Stress Management, Feng Shui and Holistic Health.
“It was such a pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for your time and sharing your wonderful knowledge.”
— S.V. Oxford, UK
- Feng Shui Consultant, accredited with the Feng Shui Society.
- Trained with Grand Master Raymond Lo, world leading expert in Feng Shui.
- Clutter Clearing expertise (30 years)
- Founder of Come Alive School of Natural Health & Wellbeing: (2005) Making health and energy achievable, affordable, motivating. Guidance materials and distance-learning courses in natural health and well-being.
- Holistic Stress Management Therapist: ChEd(DipStressMgt)
- Stress Management Counselling: ABC Awards(Advanced Stress Management & Consulting)
- Nutrition Adviser: NHC (DipN.Adv)
Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners
High standards of professional qualification, with a strict code of ethics and practice.
7 Steps To Whole Health – Your Guide To Ultimate Wellbeing
Available on Amazon or the Come Alive website.
For Monocle Magazine, Corporate Headlines, Oxford Times Education Supplement, Gibraltar News, Algarve Resident, Feng Shui Society Journal. Interviewed by BBC Radio Oxford. Hired by Currys Oxford for a competition workshop. Workshops in Lisbon and the Algarve.
Former Chairman of British Retirement Home, Estoril, Portugal
A voluntary role, helping to secure the welfare and social inclusion of elderly folk in a calm, comfortable, organised and friendly ambience, enabling them to live fulfilling and independent lives.
Former Chairman of WRVS (Women’s Royal Voluntary Service), Lisbon, Portugal
Continuing Member, helping to look after the welfare of people in need.
Areas of Work
UK: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Midlands
Portugal: Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra, Algarve
Global: Remote / Distance / Overview